- We provide clients with the highest level of customer service possible
- We align with our client’s priorities and culture
- We provide value-added services
- Innovative, adaptable, and agile
- Providing Leadership at all levels
- Improvement focused
- Ethical and transparent
- People come first
- Promoting a safety and health focused culture
- Consideration and compliance in every decision
- Always respectful and considerate of diverse people
- Fostering emerging ideas through diverse expertise and background
We aspire to be the leading and best-in-class consulting firm that is the first choice of the most sought after clients.
We strive to attract, cultivate, and retain diverse and exceptional people. We will always focus on making a significant positive impact to our clients and the communities we serve.
We seek to understand the unique needs of each client, offering a customized and value-added solution in order to assist our clients in achieving excellence in their own performance.
We aim to create long-lasting and evolving relationships with our clients fostering mutual professional growth and prosperity.
Joe is the founder and CEO of Pride Resource Partners LLC (PRPLLC). He has 20 years of experience in multiple areas within the Project Management industry. Joe is known for his resourcefulness, creative problem-solving, and initiative. He is credited with delivering results by “impossible” deadlines and resolving design problems overlooked by others. His experience is backed by multiple professional degrees and certificates. Some of his former clients include include United Technology Aerospace / Pratt & Whitney / Hamilton Sundstrand Aero Power Systems, CBSI, SDG&E / Sempra Energy, California Center for Sustainable Energy, Padre Dam Municipal Water District, GAFCON, Grossmont Cuyamaca Community College District, SAIC, Qualcomm, VIASAT, Chatsworth, MiraCosta College, Center City Development Corporation, San Diego County.